SD to Standard CF Adapter SDXC Compact Flash Type I Card For Canon Nikon Camera
The Adapter Supports: SD SDHC SDXC MMC.
Supports SD3.0 and for Windows exFAT file system.
Supports CF true IDE mode/memory mode/ IO mode.
High-speed CF Type I card interface, ensure the speed with almost no loss
Supports capacity: 8MB ~ 128GB
Supports System: for Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 / for MAC 10.4 above
Dimensions: 42 x 36 x 3.3mm
Applied Camera Model:
For Canon: G5 D60 ;EOS 10D-20D-30D-40D-50D-5D-5D2-5D3-7D-300D-350D-400D; 1DX D2X D3 D3X XF-100
For Nikon: D100 D200 D300 d70 D700 D800 D810
For Fujifilm: S5
For Minolta: A5D A7D
Not suitable for Sony: A100 A200 A300 A350 A700 A850 A900
1. Insert the media card into this adapter, then insert the adapter to the CF socket of the device;
2. To extract the inserted media card, please directly pull the card out;
3. Please be aware that to use the WIFISD on a CF supported camera, the time of the "Auto power off" setting should be properly adjusted to give WIFI SD enough time to finish the WIFI transfer.
Package Quantity: 1
Dimensions: Weight: 0lb 4oz, Length: 1in, Width: 9in, Height: .5in
- A high-speed CF card interface, ensure the speed with almost no loss
- Supports CF true IDE mode/memory mode/ IO mode
- Support WiFi SD
- Support UDMA
- The adapter does not include a memory card
If you have questions about the product or your order please contact us via "Messages" or "Contact Us" for assistance. Thank you.